Please check if your report fulfills these important things:
- To participate in the international contest, you must submit your report in English.
- File(s) must be uploaded to the Quarry Life Award website before 15th September 2022 (midnight, Central European Time).
- The upload limit on the website is 10MB.
- Reports have to be 10 pages long (Arial 10) – this does not include the title page and table of contents.
- We welcome the submission of Annexes (i.e. bachelor or master thesis, references, species lists, maps, drawings, pictures) to further HeidelbergCement’s understanding and future use of your findings, however they will not be reviewed by the Jury, and we kindly ask for these to be sent separately to the National Coordinators.
- Do not provide more personal data in the document than absolutely neccessary
- Complete the Species list template as well and upload it to the website, too
Good luck and stamina to those who are still working on their final reports!
The international and national juries are already looking forward to seeing the results of the efforts, the participants took over the last months.